Check out the Retro Vintage Bazaar Specials on Unique Vintage Goods, Antiques, Cameras, Ephemera, Books, Records. The cool selections change often and we take requests. The Retro Vintage Bazaar Shop Categories are listed below.
Your shopping cart is empty
* Unique or almost unique - some items were custom made, and others were manufactured in small quantities.
* Good quality - they were designed to be used for years, well made
* Fine materials - many of the unusual older items are no longer manufactured, or are now prohibitively expensive
* Value for money - generally sell for a cost far below similar new product
* History - an appreciation of the past, the roles of previous generations and the skills of respected artisans
* Detailing: hand finishing, unusual, handmade.
* Style: vintage has traditionally been the favourite of creative personalities because it offers an enormously wide range of imaginative styles.
* Investment: some people buy to collect and increasingly, good quality vintage items especially items by well-known designers are sought after by collectors.
Vintage Audio, Video and Photography Items, Film Cameras, Editors, Accessories, Pictures, Postcards, Tube Radios, Records, Phonographs. Collectibles, Toys, Games, Americana, Exotica, Hats, Ephemera. As well as Antique and Retro Curiosities from Around the World
Contact us for the Most in Retro, Vintage, Antiques and Collectibles. An Eclectic Mix that Changes Constantly, Enjoy.
Vintage Cameras, Books, Decor, Ephemera, Jewelry, Pictures, Postcards, Radios, Records, Sewing Machines and 3D Stereo-View Stereoscopic Collectibles. If you wish to order more than 1 item and combine shipping, email - vintage(at)retro-vintage-bazaar.com with your list of items and we will send a Paypal invoice with the adjusted shipping charges, we would be glad to combine shipping for you.
If you have any questions or would like a different picture of a listed item just drop us an email. Always a prompt positive response.
Looking for something not listed ? We may be able to find it or just don't have it listed yet.
Contact us anytime at - retro(at)retro-vintage-bazaar.com
We are always looking for more cameras, collectibles, antiques, vintage, photography and retro items - send your item or list today.
A bazaar is a merchandising area or marketplace of shops where goods and services are exchanged or sold. The word derives from the Persian word bāzār, the etymology of which goes back to the Middle Persian word baha-char (بهاچار), meaning "the place of prices".Although the current meaning of the word is believed to have originated in Persia, its use has spread and now has been accepted into the vernacular in countries around the world. In North America, the term can be used as a synonym for a "rummage sale", to describe charity fund raising events held by churches and other community organizations, in which donated, used goods, such as books, clothes, and household items are sold for low prices, or else the goods may be new, handcrafted or home-baked, as at a church's Christmas bazaar.